internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] class on acrobat

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] class on acrobat
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

does this guy travel? if so --> http://www.acrobattraining.com/
or: http://www.ledet.com/training/software/adobe/acrobat/
or: http://www.AGItraining.com/pages/Acrobat.html

if not: http://www.digipubcorp.com/class_sked.html
Adobe Acrobat 5 at FrameUsers' Conference, Raleigh, NC September 23 and 24
http://www.frameusers.com/

lastly, i would suggest contacting NCSU (or another univ) and asking about
what
training courses they offer to non-students/faculty. often, they have a class
for everything.
drm
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t