internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Critical Mass?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Critical Mass?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:41:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Scott Lundgren wrote:
->
->>I won't be able to make this, but do plan to go to Critical Mass tonight at
->>Top of the Hill. Maybe I'll see some faces from David's party...
->
->Ooh! I'm new, they hold Critical Mass here also? More info por favor...

That depends on which Critical Mass you're talking about, the one about
transportation issues or the one which usurped that name.

Cheers
KJ