internetworkers - [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:59:05 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: NetApp
Company Website:

Job Title: Business Development Representative
Job Description: An opening exists in our RTP facility for a Business
Development Representative to support our Sales Organization.

Responsibilities include:
-setting appointments for Senior
Account Executives in an assigned US market

Salary + commission
opportunity!
Strong base salary and lucrative commission structure
based on production of assigned Sr. AE and appointments
set.

Excellent benefits package: health, dental, vision, stock
options, etc.

~the JobBoard