internetworkers - palm apps

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: tengu AT unc.edu
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: palm apps
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:02:44 -0400 (EDT)

BillGeschwind typed:
Besides games, do you have any favorite Palm utilities or other Palm
programs?
< Dicepro- digital dice
BeamBox- beam/receive stuff you probably shouldn't
cSpotRun- book reader
eightball- magic 8ball simulator
handwrite, diddlebug- drawing/calligraphy apps
mapopolis- digital maps for the directionally impaired
IrMonitor- record/play infrared signals (like TV and automobile remotes)
LaFemme- menstrual cycle calendar/calculator (forewarned is forearmed)
LearnAlpha,Kana,Hanabi - Japanese teaching apps
PalmaSutra- From Accordion to Wheelbarrow, coitus configurations
Price Book- compare prices for similar products from different suppliers
TuneMeIn- musical pitch pipe
Trek- (*shifts eyes slightly, muttering*) Old-School Star Trek game

be careful what you ask for,
tengu
---
Chloe talked us into caves where we meet our power animal. Mine was a
penguin. -ChuckPalahniuk

  • palm apps, tengu, 07/03/2002