internetworkers - I need a job!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chuck Morford <chuckmorford AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: I need a job!
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:17:30 -0700 (PDT)

I've been hesitant to do this, since most of the
traffic on the list is entertaining and not too
serious, but I thought I'd give it a shot...

I am a highly experienced Network Administrator,
with over 20 years in the business. My experience
is primarily with Netware 3.x-5.x and Windows
NT/2000, but I also have a some experience with
Unix/Linux.

I have managed networks both large and small, all
in one building or spread out across the U.S.
Hundreds of users to thousands of users...

I have managed large scale email systems and done
desktop support. I have written appllications in
Pascal, Delphi, Visual Basic and PHP, although I
do not consider myself a developer.

I have been described by a former co-worker as a
"Swiss Army Knife", I'm very adaptable and am
capable performing any task assigned to me...

I'd prefer to stay in the RTP area, but
Fayetteville, Sanford or Wilson would be OK
too...

If anyone has got a lead on such a position,
please contact me. Or if you can connect me with
your IT manager, I'd appreciate it...

Thanks for your time!
Chuck