internetworkers - Runners/Walkers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <camccarthy AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "Micheal Thomas \(Internet Workers\)" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • Subject: Runners/Walkers
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:49:55 -0400

Hi Folks,

Are there any other runners out there who also walk? I live in Cary, and in
addition to running,
usually walk about six miles at a good pace. Walking is a good way to share
information, explore areas that you may not be familiar with, and get in
some easy exercise. I know some great routes in Cary and Raleigh, and would
be interested in learning about great routes in Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex,
and Hillsborough. I have a small group of folks that I walk with now, and
would like to enlarge the circle.

If you are interested, please send me an email or give me a call.

Thanks!
Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, PMP
Technology Manager/Project Manager
BSEE (Go State!), MBA (C'mon Tarheels!)
(h) (919) 460-0641
camccarthy AT nc.rr.com

  • Runners/Walkers, Colleen McCarthy, 06/28/2002