internetworkers - Re: have any opinions on islam?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: have any opinions on islam?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:06:09 -0400

> now, we can go back to discussing SUV's and "where to find the best Chinese
> grocer" -or- we can try to discuss something important. i'm sure someone
> will
> want to pick apart my argument. at least an attempt at that would be more
> palatable than telling me this is a technology list.

<sigh>
This list is what you make it.
</sigh>

Per the arguments: I don't consider the shoes that someone wears or the
car someone drives as a reason to hate them.

A better reason to hate someone: they want to kill you and take your
stuff.

But ultimately, hate gets in the way of reason, including the obvious
truth
that hate has no reason.

Peace.