internetworkers - Re: Insulation installations? Was: Re: Handyman recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Insulation installations? Was: Re: Handyman recommendations
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a tip for any contractor you are considering:

Check them out at www.bbb.org to see if they have
complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau.
Just type in the business name or phone number and
presto!- a report comes back if they are registered.

I've weeded out a couple of painters this way
recenlty.

HTH,

david

$subst('Email.Unsub')