internetworkers - Kinder Surprise Re: (was: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Kinder Surprise Re: (was: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate)
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:35:49 -0400

One of my co-workers got a huge amount of the toys on ebay - sans chocolate
:^(
A quick search on Ebay show that you can get 24 eggs for a little more than
$10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026379542

That's a deal, I brought back about a dozen or so from my last trip to the
UK, at about .50 pense each.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Manager, Business Technology Services
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

Today's URL of interest:

http://www.oup-usa.org/reference

  • Kinder Surprise Re: (was: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate), Wolfe, Joanna, 05/29/2002