internetworkers - mmmmm.... kinder egg.... arrrggghhllllll (was Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: mmmmm.... kinder egg.... arrrggghhllllll (was Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate)
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 05:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

hey Dallas --

you have discovered one of the finest treasures in all the world. the kinder
egg
is as elusive as it is delicious. or "muy delicioso" as we like to say about
the
espanol kinder eggs -- kinder sorpresa! a sandy beach delicacy.

i believe they can be found at southern season and i know they have them at
that
fancy grocer by Pop's in durham (fowlers? fosters?). i don't know where they
are
made, but they *do* produce geographical versions of the egg. and the toys
vary
wildly by region. mmmmmm... kinder egg toys....

___ _ _____ . ....
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t
------ / / ......... . . .

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Dallas Smith wrote:

> While we're speaking of chocolate, I had a kinder-egg for the first time a
> couple weeks ago. They're chocolate eggs with a plastic egg in the middle,
> and in the plastic egg is a toy you put together. The chocolate was
> excellent. I was told they're made in Germany or Japan, but does anyone
> know if any stores here sell them by chance?
> Thanks,
> Dallas
> --
> Dallas Smith
> dallas.smith AT pobox.com
> http://www.ibiblio.org/~sallad

  • mmmmm.... kinder egg.... arrrggghhllllll (was Re: Cheese, Wine and Chocolate), David R. Matusiak, 05/29/2002