internetworkers - RE: internetworkers digest: May 23, 2002

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Steele" <Steve AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: internetworkers digest: May 23, 2002
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 06:04:42 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: InterNetWorkers digest
[mailto:internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 1:01 AM
To: internetworkers digest recipients
Subject: internetworkers digest: May 23, 2002

INTERNETWORKERS Digest for Thursday, May 23, 2002.

1. U.S. military under attack
2. Re: U.S. military under attack
3. Re: Logo Liscencing on the Internet
4. Re: Logo Liscencing on the Internet
5. Re: Logo Liscencing on the Internet
6. Re: Logo Liscencing on the Internet
7. flash amusement o' the week
8. [Jobboard Posting]
9. Re: U.S. military under attack
10. Preston
11. Re: Preston
12. Re: Preston
13. Re: Preston
14. earthlink/mindspring blocking Road Runner email
15. someone's looking for an internship for a young person
16. Re: Preston
17. Re: earthlink/mindspring blocking Road Runner email
18. Re: earthlink/mindspring blocking Road Runner- email
19. Re: earthlink/mindspring blocking Road Runner email
20. Alltel users warning about service contract cancellation
21. deadline extended (was help in finding women-led- entrepreneurial
companies seeking venture in next year)
22. Re: U.S. military under attack