internetworkers - Re: Preston

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Preston
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:28:57 -0000 (UTC)

Hmmn. Maybe you can gauge the Raleigh population growth rate from the
frequency of the calls.Or at least the growth rate of residential telephone
service, which would
be a good proxy forthe population.

TaB

> True to form, Preston Laughinghouse, or, more properly,
his wardialing
> pre-recorded carpet cleaning message service, called this morning,

exactly one month, thirteen days, and eighteen hours after his last
> call.
>
> His call
prior to that last came one month, fifteen days, and one hour
> before. So, I expect to hear
from him again in early July, probably
> around the 8th. What I'm really curious about is
this: how many phone
> numbers are there in the greater Raleigh/Durham area? Next time,
I'll
> time the length of the message and maybe we can determine whether he
> ever
rests.

> Steve
> PS: I love perl, particularly Date::Manip.
>
> --

hesketh.com/inc. v: (919) 834-2552 f: (919) 834-2554 w:
> http://hesketh.com

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ You are currently subscribed to

internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com To unsubscribe send a blank
> email to leave-
internetworkers-91030S AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

  • Preston, Steven Champeon, 05/23/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Preston, Steven Champeon, 05/23/2002
    • Re: Preston, thomas, 05/23/2002
    • Re: Preston, Michael S Czeiszperger, 05/23/2002
    • Re: Preston, thomas, 05/23/2002