internetworkers - Preston

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Preston
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:03:49 -0400

True to form, Preston Laughinghouse, or, more properly, his wardialing
pre-recorded carpet cleaning message service, called this morning,
exactly one month, thirteen days, and eighteen hours after his last
call.

His call prior to that last came one month, fifteen days, and one hour
before. So, I expect to hear from him again in early July, probably
around the 8th. What I'm really curious about is this: how many phone
numbers are there in the greater Raleigh/Durham area? Next time, I'll
time the length of the message and maybe we can determine whether he
ever rests.

Steve
PS: I love perl, particularly Date::Manip.