internetworkers - Re: scam site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: scam site
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:53:50 -0400

According to the site:

"Access to the Prosper Forever website and participation in the activity are
by DIRECT, PERSONAL INVITATION ONLY. If you have been invited to view the
website, you are a special person indeed and have been given a tremendous
gift, perhaps far greater than you can imagine."

I want to feel special...

David