internetworkers - Re: other mistakes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: other mistakes
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

make that recently busy and frequently lazy maintenance man...

and thanks for the notice. didn't notice the bad links, but i hadn't perused
them in a while. they'll be handled soon. come to think of it, that page
*could*
use a fresh influx of links. let 'em flow, people.
oh, and have a great weekend.
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t