internetworkers - other mistakes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: other mistakes
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:45:33 -0400

Speaking of mistakes having to do with our "Check It Out" pages, some jerks have taken advantage of our better natures and posted some links to nasty porn sites. It is probably appropriate to take off the Barbie link, and it would be nice if the person in charge of that would weed out the perv links at the same time.

This would also be a good opportunity for folks to share their more recent favorite sites. Some of that stuff is pretty dated. The "Check It Out" site is a collection of all kinds of links, from personal home pages, amusing Flash flavor-of-the-week to important technical or advocacy sites. Check it out and add your own.

Special thanks to Matusiak, our Homie Page maintenance man.

TaB