internetworkers - Re: Artcar -- was RE: Blogs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Artcar -- was RE: Blogs
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

anyone with an artcar is just plain cool.
not only does your car look amazing, but your site to show it off is
outstanding! i love it!! good luck and have a safe drive! (oh yeah, and shame
on
you for misusing a technical term).
dave ;)
___ _ _____ . ....
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t
------ / / ......... . . .

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Judy Hallman wrote:

> I just put a link to http://www.ovenall.com/artcar/ in the box on the
> RTPnet home page, http://www.rtpnet.org/
>
> Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
> Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)
>
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Sarah Ovenall wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone, I am about to leave for the art car parade in Houston.
> > We'll have web cams mounted on the car & will be running the cams on
> > my website during parade events on Friday and Saturday mornings. I've
> > also got a web journal about the car and the trip (which I've been
> > calling a "weblog", oh no! I'm apparently misusing the term! even
> > though it's not in the dictionary and everyone I know uses it this
> > way! the horror!) and lots of photos. Hope you all will have a chance
> > to check it out! Here's the URL:
> >
> > http://www.ovenall.com/artcar/
> >
> > don't know if this qualifies as "bizarre" but at least it's not about
> > Microsoft. In fact, it has nothing to do with Microsoft, because the
> > laptop is an iBook :)
> > --
> > Undersea Mah Jongg
> > http://www.ovenall.com/artcar

  • Artcar -- was RE: Blogs, Judy Hallman, 04/23/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Artcar -- was RE: Blogs, David R. Matusiak, 04/23/2002