internetworkers - Re: Lyris madness

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Newby <gbnewby AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lyris madness
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:06:45 -0400

If you want to get copies of your own posts, you need to set
the "repro" option for the list. If you just want to get
an acknowledgment from Lyris, set "ack."

The default is to not get anything, I think.

I dunno about missing messages from OTHER people, this
shouldn't happen. But not getting your own messages is
likely normal.

I didn't see the front-door to "login" to Internetworkers
to change your settings at
http://franklin.metalab.unc.edu/ but didn't look hard,
presumably it's there somewhere. You can also change
your settings with email to lyris AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
Sorry the instructions aren't specific, but I wanted
to say what I think I know about list settings.
-- Greg