internetworkers - Re: instant messaging client for linux

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: instant messaging client for linux
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:43:33 -0400

I have ymessenger from yahoo installed on a Mandrake 8.1 linux box. the
version of ymessenger is 0.93.0-1. I just downloaded it and installed it
today. When I run ymessenger, I get a dialog saying "This version of your
Yahoo Messenger is no longer sup".

I'm guessing that last word that was cut off is "supported" ;)

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Rowland