internetworkers - Seeking contractor/contracting firm

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jeni grant <geekchyk AT geekchyk.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Seeking contractor/contracting firm
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

I work for a small ad agency, and we're seeking someone to come in and
manage the tape backup process on our file server. It's a pretty small job
-- just someone to setup the process, then to come in once a week and deal
with the tapes. The catch is that we're seeking someone who's insured
against loss, preferably a firm. This file server holds just about all of
the company's digital assets, and if something happened to the tapes...
well, let's just say that there's a reason we're outsourcing. ;)

Right now, I'm solicting recommendations/interest for my manager, as the
contracting firm that we've used in the past is not returning calls or
emails (and we need this up and running ASAP). If you're interested, or
could recommend someone(s) who might be, please drop me a line at
jeni AT koroberi.com or jeni.grant AT pobox.com.

Thanks!

-jeni-

--
once you wanted revolution / now you're the institution / how's it feel to
be the man / it's no fun to be the man // --ben folds, "the ascent of stan"

geekchyk.org // jeni.livejournal.com // photos.geekchyk.org

  • Seeking contractor/contracting firm, jeni grant, 04/11/2002