internetworkers - Spamradio

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Spamradio
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:41:28 -0500

"Using a complex arrangement of pipes and funnels we turn the junk mail that we receive into a streaming audio broadcast that can be enjoyed from anywhere on the Internet."

http://www.spamradio.com

They've got all your favorite spam, converted to audio through a voice synthesizer, and streamed for your listening pleasure...

--
Michael Czeiszperger
czei AT webperformanceinc.com

  • Spamradio, Michael Czeiszperger, 03/21/2002