internetworkers - PARTY at Windsor Circle: Saturday Feb 16

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Leann Spradling <tateys AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <spam AT unc.edu>
  • Subject: PARTY at Windsor Circle: Saturday Feb 16
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:29:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello All:
Come and par-TAY! Get down, get down.....

When: Sat, Feb 16, 9pm until
Where: 112 Windsor Circle (directions at end of this mail)
Reason: just cuz. Or President's Day. whatever.

We will provide lotsa food, drink, alchohol, fun interesting people, music
and limited crash space.

Housemates have requested that no illegal substances be brought to the
party. Otherwise anything goes....

RSVP greatly appreciated. Apologies for cross-posting. We have one
bathroom so
please plan accordingly. Park on the street. Smoking permitted.
Carpooling encouraged. As always, your housebroken guests/dates/SO's
welcome. Do not mock my dog for he is mighty in my sight. We will take
pictures. Yes I invited some hot girls to the party. Yes I invited
some hot guys also. I promise not to play "she's a brick house" 6 times
like I did at that last party I was drunk whatcanisay. Party hosts
hereby disclaim all responsibility for guests mocking your underwear.
Please use party in a manner consistent with its labelling.
Geeking out permitted on all subjects. Good conversation gets you mad props.
Anheuser-Busch, St Louis Missouri.

Hope to see you all!

Directions:
>From Da Hill:
Get on Airport Road heading away from UNC.
Pass police station on right.
Go up hill.
Go through intersection of Airport and Estes.
Go through intersection of Airport and PIney Mountain Rd/Municipal Drive.
Look left. There will be a BP gas station.
Turn left at the BP station, onto Critz Rd.
IF YOU GET TO THE INTERSECTION OF AIRPORT AND HOMESTEAD, YOU HAVE GONE TOO
FAR.
Critz Road dead-ends into Windsor Circle.
Turn left onto Windsor Circle.
Follow Windsor Circle around. You will go through the intersection of
Windsor Circle and Windsor Circle (don't ask). DO NOT TURN. CONTINUE TO GO
STRAIGHT.
Windsor Circle will curve to the right. We are the first house on the
right after the curve.
#112 Windsor Circle.

>From Durham/Raleigh/Cary and points east:
Take I-40 West.
Get off on exit 266 and turn left at top of ramp.
Go through intersection of Airport and Homestead.
Pass AutoBath car wash on right.
Ahead on left will be a gas station on top of a hill. To the right will be
a BP gas station.
Turn right at the BP station, onto Critz Rd. IF YOU GET TO THE
INTERSECTION OF AIRPORT AND ESTES, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.
#112 Windsor Circle.

>From Burlington/Greensboro and points west:
Get on I-40 East.
Get off at exit 266 and turn right at the top of the ramp.
#112 Windsor Circle.
--
LeAnn

******

"Questions like that make me want to find the questions-writer and just
slap him in the face....WITH MY COCK!!!!"
lenhart, stumped during a trivial pursuit game

http://www.ibiblio.org/tateys

  • PARTY at Windsor Circle: Saturday Feb 16, Leann Spradling, 01/20/2002