internetworkers - Re: Hot Toddy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Hot Toddy
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:49:01 -0400

Chaepskate *grin*.

Yes. Yes, I am being a cheapskate. I have very important things to spend my money on today. Like concert tickets, CDs, and, well, groceries. Entertainment takes priority over computing.

Please don't throw anything at me for that.

Beth

I buy my power supplies on demand, 'cause I don't
ahve the space to be keeping unused, broken, or leftover cases around
any more.

Get your butt down to stay online, where the boys will gladly
hook you up with a new one. Tell Clay I said "Hi" if he's working
today.

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
-- Berkley Breathed, 2001

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com