internetworkers - The Daily Show

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The Daily Show
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:54:19 -0400

In case you missed it, last night was the first new Daily Show since sept.
10th. I was curious to see how both Jon Stewart and the Daily Show
cast/writers handled this incident and how they were going to approach their
delivery. I was not disappointed. Very classy work on Jon Stewarts part
(IMHO).

Comedy Central (ch.36 w/ TWC) should re-run the episode at 6:00 p.m.
tonight. If you are currently or ever were a fan of this show, I think you'd
be happy that you tuned in.

peace,
d.m.

  • The Daily Show, David R. Matusiak, 09/21/2001