internetworkers - Re: picnic a success!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: picnic a success!
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:30:29 -0400

Special thanks to Joe for digging deep in to his...
um, attic and pulling out the leftover supplies
from the last picnic. This kept costs down, and
also makes Webslingerz, businessmodel.com and
Dykki Settle effective sponsors of this picnic
as well as Hesketh, Fullseven and Komejo.com.

InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> wrote:
> I just want to thank Michael Thomas and Joe Komenda and all the folks
who brought food and toys or even just themselves to the Geek-nic last
Sunday. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful time. Thanks, too, to
the sponsors of the event, hesketh.com, FullSeven and Komejo.com.

As for myself, I ate too many hotdogs and hamburgers, had a chance to
talk with folks I don't get to see much, and really enjoyed being
outdoors for a while.

Were some folks taking pictures? Maybe we'll see some on the INW
website soon.

TaB

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mdthomas AT mindspring.com