internetworkers - Re: United We Stand - Lockergnome Newsletter & Links

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: United We Stand - Lockergnome Newsletter & Links
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:46:38 -0400

Thanks for the link-- I appreciate the clarification...

>The people I've heard are applying it WRT hate crimes against
>people who look like the people we think are responsible for
>the attack.

>http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/gen.hate.crimes/

I should clarify. I do not mean his biological offspring, but rather the
followers whom he has spawned, who help him plan and accomplish his crimes.
This is man is the head of an evil organization. It is not only the man who
is responsible, but his entire organization. And his organization will be
like the mythical hydra -- If we don't completely obliterate it, it will
simply sprout more heads.

>I was with you up until the offspring part. If they're guilty of
>the same crimes he committed, okay, but if they're not, you're
>just killing more innocents.

Drew

  • Re: United We Stand - Lockergnome Newsletter & Links, Medical Illustration, 09/17/2001