internetworkers - RE: Fw: U.S. Policy Toward Political Islam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dave Spitz" <dspitz AT windwire.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Fw: U.S. Policy Toward Political Islam
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:39:56 -0400

Yes, it's all our fault. Thanks for the wisdom. Yesterday I was finally
reunited with my wife and three children, ages 1, 2, and 3, who were in New
York. I was stuck in California all week. Any idea how that feels? When my
son asked me, "Daddy, why did those people knock down New York?", it was
clearly naive of me to feel a heave in my heart and have no better answer
than "I don't know".

Tomorrow I'll be sure to clarify for him that it was really our fault since
we didn't support "sustainable economic development" and that we failed to
"recognize diversity". WTF??? Maybe next time they'll REALLY expose our sins
with a nuclear bomb!!! Friggin' moral relativism.

Goddam people, wake up. There will always be issues among humans. You do NOT
solve them by flying planes into buildings. These are lunatics. You all
enjoy the debate. I will be flying my flag.

David