internetworkers - Re: Speaking of amusing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Tucker" <mtucker AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Speaking of amusing
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:42:53 -0400

> I've read elsewhere that this particular verse is bogus. I'll try and

> find the sources and get back to you.

Yes, the friend that sent it to me told me it was cobbled together from a
couple of different Nostradamus quatrains. But, I don't know for sure,
other than it's not real obviously.

> In the meantime, I am looking for a few partners to pool funds with and
> buy the Brooklyn Bridge from Michael Tucker....

Yes, and I have other properties for sale as well. Interested parties
contact me directly for updates on "waterfront" plots. ;)

-M