internetworkers - Passengers' Actions May Have Helped Curb Tragedy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Hayes" <mike AT mphiles.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Passengers' Actions May Have Helped Curb Tragedy
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:33:35 -0400

While I'm out of lurk mode, I thought I would share this link to a
washington post article that sheds some light on what happened on United
Airlines Flight 93. It sounds like the White House owes a great debt to
some of the passengers on that flight.

http://a188.g.akamaitech.net/f/188/920/1m/www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/arti
cles/A19050-2001Sep12.html

Michael Hayes
www.mphiles.com
mike AT mphiles.com

  • Passengers' Actions May Have Helped Curb Tragedy, Michael Hayes, 09/12/2001