internetworkers - Re: World Trade Center hit by planes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Gloege <crash AT midgard.darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: World Trade Center hit by planes
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:00:46 -0400 (EDT)

Updates.

Pentagon hit by bomb, and a plane crashed nearby. Evacuated intelligence
and counter-intelligence areas. FAA has confirmed that one plane to hit
WTC was commercial flight out of Boston, hijacked right after takeoff.

FAA initially suspended takeoff rights for any plane nationwide, and is
now saying that EVERY plane in the air over the US has to land IMMEDIATELY
at the nearest airport.