internetworkers - RE: World Trade Center hit by planes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Marybeth Lackey <mlackey AT raleighcvb.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: World Trade Center hit by planes
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:41:57 -0400

Two planes, possibly one a hijacked commuter flight from NYC to Boston,
crashed into the World Trade Center. The second crash is on tape. If you can
get to a TV, you'll see it.

It looks like it is terrorist attack. The second plane, esp., aims right for
the tower.

Boewing 767, American Airlines, is what they think the first plane was. They
dont' know if there were passengers or not, or how many people were killed.
---
Mary Beth Lackey
Internet Manager
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
http://www.raleighcvb.org