internetworkers - Microsoft, the cutting edge of using technology for lobbying.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: Llista InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Microsoft, the cutting edge of using technology for lobbying.
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:59:19 -0400

My fellow inteernetworkers,

I know we all thought that they were doing it. Now, they have been caught in
the act.

"If any firm should be at the cutting edge of using technology for lobbying,
it should be Microsoft." (UC Berkeley business professor David Vogel. )

http://latimes.com/business/la-082301micro.story

Of course, this will not prevent me to get some Allioli (hand-made garlic
mayo) for the Pic-Nic !

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve
mailto:jlguallar AT maduixa.net

  • Microsoft, the cutting edge of using technology for lobbying., Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve, 08/23/2001