internetworkers - Re: tile work?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: tile work?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:32:22 -0400 (EDT)

->> I want to know why posts on weighty subjects like sexual harassment and
->> immigration receive no replies,
->

I did read the article about the Juno sexual harassment suit and really
couldn't quite get past all the "likes". "He was just like..." "It was
really like..." NO NO NO it was not LIKE it WAS - yes he really did have
his hand down your pants, etc.etc.

I can really get behind the sentiment of not having married/dating couples
working at a company - OK, large/huge company and they're not working
together, fine; smaller company and then you're in trouble. "But it
actually *strengthens* the relationship" I was told as the person I was
commenting on proceeded to break up with her SO and walk out the door
about 4 weeks later. Bullshit! Power trips abound...

cheers
KJ

----
"You're the best friend I ever filtered." - D. Matusiak
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ -=*=- kelly \@/ unc.edu