internetworkers - [TriLUG-Announce] TriLUG Educates

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "LUG@NCSU" <lug AT lists.ncsu.edu>, DULUG <dulug AT dulug.duke.edu>
  • Subject: [TriLUG-Announce] TriLUG Educates
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:17:02 -0400

Dear Linux User Community :

The Triangle Linux User's Group, as you may know, is a Non-profit
educational corporation. As per our charter, we make every effort to
educate users and advocate the use of Linux. We find ourselves in a
unique position to help fellow non-profit organizations in the
Triangle area.

So, it is with great pleasure that I announce the first "TriLUG
Educational partnership. " The Triangle Linux Users group has been
asked to provide help installing Linux servers and workstations, as
well as helping install much needed physical infrastructure, for the
Community Partners Charter High School in Holly Springs.

On August 18, 2001, TriLUG and community volunteers will join
together to help build a solid infrastructure for this new
school.

CHCPS will provide all required hardware, as well as lunch and
t-shirts for all volunteers.

If you wish to help, please contact the TriLUG Steering Committee at
trilug-steering AT trilug.org, or Kevin Sonney at chair AT trilug.org

I sincerely hope that this is the first of many partnerships with the
local educational community, and look forward to seeing everyone on
August 18th.

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --

  • [TriLUG-Announce] TriLUG Educates, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney, 08/09/2001