internetworkers - Re: College sysadmin roasted for quoting Emeril (Bam!!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: College sysadmin roasted for quoting Emeril (Bam!!)
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:01:16 -0400

A Dilluns 06 Agost 2001 09:48, vàreu escriure:

> My true motive here is to ask for above said recipes, seeing as how you all
> come across as a pretty diverse bunch of people and may well do things like
> COOK sometimes. Anyone have any good ones? Send them off-list if you want.

> beth

Hi Beth,

I'm afraid I have no Indian nor Thai recipes... yet. But I do have some
Mediterranean (Catalan, Spanish, French, Greek, Lebanesse) and Mexican
recipes.

I will be happy to learn new recipes, of course. We can exchange recipes.

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve
mailto:jlguallar AT maduixa.net

  • Re: College sysadmin roasted for quoting Emeril (Bam!!), Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve, 08/06/2001