internetworkers - Re: PC on Mac

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Andrews <mandrews AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PC on Mac
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:28:10 -0400 (EDT)

The only thing that I know of is Virtual PC, which is not exactly cheap
and definitely not free.

They should have computers in the classroom, but if you just cant let
go of mac, what software do you need to run?

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Medical Illustration wrote:

> Hello all-
>
> I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good (by good, of course, I mean
> cheap or free) program that will allow you to run a pc exe program on a mac
> os (preferably OS X, but OX 9 will do). UNC offers some free computer based
> training courses that I wanna partake of, but the damn things don't offer a
> mac alternative (bastards) and I spend all day handcuffed to my mac like any
> dutiful mac user. . . So I need to emulate the pc os (sacrilege)...
>
> -d

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mandrews AT ibiblio.org

|\/|/\

"When I burst in your face
I invade your personal space"

-MC Paul Barman

  • PC on Mac, Medical Illustration, 08/02/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: PC on Mac, Mark Andrews, 08/02/2001
    • Re: PC on Mac, Medical Illustration, 08/02/2001
    • Re: PC on Mac, U. Jason Gloege Jr., 08/02/2001
    • Re: PC on Mac, Stella L., 08/02/2001