internetworkers - RE: College sysadmin fired for distributed computing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andy Naylor" <anaylor AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: College sysadmin fired for distributed computing
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:38:22 -0400

I'm concerned that the reputation is that we are the Beverly Hillbillies or
something, and we're not," Covington said. "Georgia is not a technological
or educational backwater. I know we have computer experts in the Attorney
General's office."

good thing you have nothing better to be concerned with.