internetworkers - Re: Searching the Cache

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Searching the Cache
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:36:59 -0400

Oh now, Sandra. One must always keep a sense of humor about them. I've had lots and lots of dead people to contend with in my life and I assure you I don't take personal loss or tragedy lightly. My sense of humor just waxes black.

I don't really have anyone hacked up and stored in my fridge.

Any more.

ha.

Beth