internetworkers - Re: summer reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diane M. Kurilecz" <d.m.kurilecz AT acm.org>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: summer reading
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:43:16 -0400

I just finished the latest B5 novel (by Jeanne Cavelos, about the
Technomages), and am in the middle of Gene Wolfe's _Litany of the Long
Sun_.

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Rachel Cox wrote:
> Neil Gaiman, _American Gods_. If you like Neil Gaiman,
> you'll love it; if you don't know Neil Gaiman, it's not
> a bad introduction.

I attended (and helped run) Readercon {http://readercon.org/} last
weekend. The Bookaholics Anonymous meeting ended with a drawing -- I
won a hardcover copy of Neil Gaiman's _American Gods_! It's next on my
to-read list.

Neil Gaiman will be Guest of Honor at Boskone 39 (in Massachusetts;
February 15-17, 2002) {http://www.boskone.org/}.

***diane

--
Diane M. Kurilecz d.m.kurilecz AT acm.org
Readercon http://www.readercon.org/