internetworkers - Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Triangle Sports Social Club Kickoff Party/Tournament!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:05:06 -0400

At 12:21 PM 7/17/2001 -0400, David Minton wrote:
>They are doing their web design in MS Word 9, so there probably a
>limit to how hip they are going to be ;-)
>
>I guess we shouldn't hold this against them.

Am I the *only* one on this list that was personally spammed by these folks? I know I'm not the only one locally who was, as my mentor, who is young at heart,but doesn't really consider herself a "young professional" also received TSSC spam.

David (Wagoner), are you associated with TSSC? Or did you just forward the message to ING because you thought folks on the list would be interested in the group? Your forward gave no real context, so I wanted to ask.

Heather

--
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12