internetworkers - [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:18:40 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: OAO
Company Website: http://www.niehs.nih.gov/

Job Title: Web Developer I
Job Description: We have a temporary (8 months) requirement for a Web
Developer I ($40-50K) who understands HTML 4.0, Style Sheets and
Section 508 and who can work independently to modify approximately
6000 Web pages for the National Toxicology Program to make them 508
compliant and use style sheets. The candidate should also be familiar
with Macintosh systems and BBEdit or a similar Mac HTML editor. This
individual will reside in Government furnished space on South Campus
(RTP, on Alexander Drive off Hwy 54). To start as soon as
possible.<br><br>

NTP website:
http://ntp-server.niehs.nih.gov/<br><br>

Send resumes with URLs
demonstrating the required knowledge/skills to Jed Dube
(dube AT niehs.nih.gov)

~the JobBoard