internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG-Announce] First Annual TriLUG Eat and Geek (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG-Announce] First Annual TriLUG Eat and Geek (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:49:02 -0400

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

> > But if on Sunday, I'm sleeping on the couch^H^H^H^H^H^H fooling around
> > with my coputer instead of beign somewhere else, far, far away, from
> > electronic devices, I will show up with Mandrake 8.0 and 7.2, my
> > expertise on Mandrake, networking, and WINE. And a Star Wars T-Shirt.

> Of course, if you show up on Sunday, it'll be awfully lonely *grin*

> I'll be there, laptop and desktop on hand, with my CD-RW, DVD-Rom,
> blank media, my newfound expertise on playing DVDs and Quake III Arena on
> Red Hat Linux 7.1.

> Of course, I'll also have all my other experiences with networking,
> fire walling, etc, etc, with me as well *grin*

OK, it's on Saturday.

But:

Numbers are that I won't be around. Looks like a beach-day,
no-computers, no-phone, kind of week-end.

Yes, I just mentioned install-fest... and a plan was developed in under
5 minutes to go to the beach. It was so fast, that I only blurily
remember giving my credit card number to an un-identified hotel or
something.

Wifes are truly amazing.

Salut,
Sinner
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve

Payment Suite Support
internet e-mail : guallar AT us.ibm.com / jlguallar AT maduixa.net

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/commerce/payment

TEL (919) 254-1509
T/L 444-1509
FAX (919) 254 - 5585