internetworkers - OUP is hiring

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: Beth Ellison <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: OUP is hiring
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:24:56 -0400 (EDT)

Oxford University Press (OUP) located in Cary is currently looking for:

Technical Support Manager
Technical Support Analyst - LAN Administrator
Technical Support Analyst - Desktop Systems Support
Web Developer (2 positions)
2nd Shift Computer Operator

The computer operator description is posted on our website at:
www.oup-usa.org/jobs

The other positions will be posted next week on the website.

If you are interested in more information, please send me a resume. Please
indicate which position you are inquiring about. The jobs open are either
new positions or backfill for internal moves.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Manager, Business Technology Services
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

Today's URL of interest:

http://members.aol.com/MuffinTush/Pages/OPAO.html

  • OUP is hiring, Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977, 05/23/2001