internetworkers - Re: link to the Ansett site without permission, go to jail?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: link to the Ansett site without permission, go to jail?
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:59:55 -0700

Interesting - my first instinct is to link to the site, then click it a few
hundred times to see what they do.

Or are they just trying to bait folks into linking to them? They seem
awfully serious about the terms and conditions. How could they even remotely
consider that they can enforce this?

Screw it - I *am* linking to them. Please everyone visit www.komejo.com and
click on the link like mad. I wanna see what happens.

Thanks,
Joe K