internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: May 07, 2001

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <info AT ACIPAMEDIA.COM>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: May 07, 2001
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:49:04 -0400

Hello Everyone.

I am writing an article about Interface design specifically for software applications, and I am interested in your observations, opinions and tirades. If you have comments on who does it good and who misses the mark I would greatly appreciate it.

Do you think some applications make some task more difficult than necessary? Do you think the esthetics of an application contribute to its success or demise. Are we dumbing down user expectation by cloning the Microsoft look and functionality? Do you have examples of poor architecture design?

And who are the Interface geniuses out there?

Steve Steele