internetworkers - WCPSS Redesign Preview

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <paulwcory AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: WCPSS Redesign Preview
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:37:17 -0400

All,

I am almost thorugh the process of redesigning the Wake County Public
Schools Website. Tuesday, I open the WCPSS preview site for public review.
But the preview site and associated survey are already up and functioning if
anyone here wants to go take a look and make their comments before the big
rush. :-)

The new design: http://devweb.wcpss.net/

The old design: http://www.wcpss.net/

Just please remember that this is a preview site: like beta software, it
still has bugs. A complete list of caveats will appear when you first enter
the preview site. :-)

Finally, the preview site's graphic design was done by fellow
Internetworkers at Designhammer.

Most pages will have the new template, but not every page has had it's
internal design elements modified to mesh with the new design: i.e., if a
page looks odd, it's my fault. :-)

Paul