internetworkers - reminder -- May Gathering -- Bring a Friend!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: reminder -- May Gathering -- Bring a Friend!
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:29:12 -0400

Don't forget, the next InterNetWorkers gathering is this Thursday in
Durham on 9th Street. This month, bring someone new with you!

When: Thursday, May 3rd -- 7:00 p.m.
What: InterNetWorkers May Gathering
Where: Mug Shots
746 9th Street, Durham
416-8595
Why: because life is good!

Details: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/meeting/index.php3

Also, please do RSVP to me directly if you're planning to come (and
how
many folks are coming with you). Early returns indicate a good turnout,
and if there's a bunch of us I want to let the owner know so he can have
enough staff on hand to take good care of us.

See you at Mug Shots!

TaB

  • reminder -- May Gathering -- Bring a Friend!, Thomas Beckett, 04/30/2001