internetworkers - Self-Service Applications for Managers (article from IQ magazine)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: gracenet AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Self-Service Applications for Managers (article from IQ magazine)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:04:01 -0400

"Self-Service Applications for Managers" at
http://www.cisco.com/go/iqmagazine/onlinetoolkits
Online toolkits address the considerable administrative burden of
supporting managers in the tasks involved with managing employees. They
give leaders the ability to initiate new hires, review employee
performance, administer promotions, approve time-off requests, and more.

see more at:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/750/iq/gen/fea/col/gen_fea_col_0020/gen_fea_col_0020_1.shtml

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • Self-Service Applications for Managers (article from IQ magazine), saundrakaerubel.com, 04/24/2001