internetworkers - Re: Hey, I'm an uninformed idiot, could you help me out?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: drew <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hey, I'm an uninformed idiot, could you help me out?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:09:28 -0400

>> I'm still a student, and I'm looking at learning Dreamweaver UltraDev for
>> building web applications (partly because I'm too damn lazy to learn PHP or
>> Java) like shopping carts, customer accounts, database stuff, etc.
>

> Well, being lazy doesn't help when you want to develop apps. Ever heard
> of 80 hour weeks? Yeah, that's IT life.

Ehh, well, let me clarify that--- I'm not exactly lazy, I just get no sleep
as it is, and all my development is centered around flash production (I'm
not really IT but more Multimedia) so I'm interested in being able to
achieve some solutions while staying within the Macromedia product line, for
a personal project...