internetworkers - Re: Are you a "bith"? [sic] [was Pine Pollen]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Margaret Coin <margaret AT coinconsult.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Are you a "bith"? [sic] [was Pine Pollen]
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:40:47 -0400

At 12:05 AM -0500 4/10/01, Gina Norman wrote:
I'm not a bith. I'm a nithe girl.

Gina, I'm really sorry to hear about your car. Not just the damage, but the sickening feeling of *finding* the damage, and knowing you have to deal with all the little hassles of getting it fixed ... (I came out to find my Mom's little convertible side-swiped the very first time she ever let me drive it by myself!) I just cannot believe some people in the world. As I have been heard to growl on occasion ... "They're sucking someone else's air!" (*grrrr*)

I thought you might appreciate this - believe it or not, my *mother* sent it to me.

Cheers,

Margaret
(briefly coming out of serious lurk mode)